Comprehensive Aerospace Engineering Services
Sheffield Aerospace specializes in providing top-tier aerospace engineering services to airline and MRO material solution programs. We work to safely and compliantly, identify, evaluate, and introduce alternate material solutions (PMA, STC, OOP Parts, and DER Repairs) into the airline's operating systems.
Our team handles this by engineering unique solutions while working closely with the airline's engineering and supply chain organizations. From the initial design conceptions to the final approval process, our company takes a more in-depth approach, offering much more than just another "PMA Program." Additionally, we provide on-site engineers to take care of your aviation engineering solutions while also providing you with support to manage and sustain your new material solution system.
It is through our advanced experience, specialized toolset, and sophisticated database software that our company has become the global leader in aviation support. Contact us today to learn more about our services and to let us help reduce your airline's costs while increasing your reliability.
- Aerospace Program Management
- Material Solutions - PMA, OOPP, DER Material Total Support (From Supply Chain Management to Engineering Approvals)
- Warranty Program Development and Management
- Engineering Document and Tech Pubs Management
- Configuration Review and Control
- Reliability Program Implementation and Management
- Engineering, Supply Chain, and Tech Pubs Process Improvement & Optimization
- Aerospace Engineering Services
- Fleet Engineering
- Fleet Management Engineering
- Propulsion Engineering
- Interiors Engineering
- Workscope Engineering
- Operations Support Engineering
- Liaison Engineering
- Component Engineering
- Reliability Engineering
- PMA Processes & Program Management
- OOPP Processes & Program Management
- STC Project Development and Approval Process
- Repair Development and Authorization Processes– Aircraft, Engines, and Components
- Reverse Engineering Processes
- Rapid Prototyping Project Management
- Aircraft Interior Design, Alterations, & Modifications
- Aircraft Interior Project Management
- Workscope Development/Implementation – Components & Interiors
- Aircraft Structures Engineering Repair Authorizations
- ERP Systems – SCEPTRE, SAP, DECS
- Warranty Management Programs
- Aircraft Interior Lighting Design & Alterations
- Aircraft Interior Lighting LED Modifications & Alternations
- Aircraft Interior Electrical System Trouble Shooting
- Reliability Troubleshooting and Analysis – Aircraft, Engines, & Components
- Aircraft Interior Problem Solving and Innovation
- Aircraft Interior Branding & Marketing Program Development
- Aircraft Maintenance Program Oversight, Back End Support, Implementation
- Maintenance Manual Support, Publication, and Oversight
- Component/Part Beyond Economical Repair (BER) Program and Analysis
- Avionics Engineering, Trouble Shooting, Support
- Tooling Creation, Design, Certification, Approval, Compliance with Precision Measuring Equipment Tooling (PMET)
- Liaison Engineering - Aircraft Structures, Electrical, Interior, Operations Support
- Customer Satisfaction to Maintenance /Aircraft Interior Correlation Analysis
- New Part Design, Certification, Production, Airline Approval, and Installation
System Expertise & Coverage
Sheffield Aerospace has experience in virtually all ATA Chapters, nose-to-tail, and wingtip-to-wingtip. Our coverage includes, but is not limited to:
Aircraft Systems: Air Conditioning & Pressurization, Communications, Electrical Power, Equipment & Furnishings, Fire Protection, Flight Controls, Fuel, Hydraulic Power, Ice & Rain Protection, Landing Gear, Lights, Navigation, Oxygen, Pneumatics, Water & Waste, Inert Gas Systems, and APU
Structures: Cargo, Doors, Fuselage, Nacelles / Pylons, Stabilizers, Windows, and Wings
Power Plant: Engine, Engine Fuel & Control, Ignition, Air, Exhaust, Oil
All criticality levels are supported.
While every program will be different, depending on client needs and objectives, you can be certain that our rigorous analytics, balanced with practical, experienced judgement, will deliver real business solutions.
Aerospace Safety and Compliance
At our company, we understand how important it is that our clients stay up-to-date on all FAA, EASA, and other aviation authorities' regulatory and compliance requirements. Our staff includes members that have extensive experience working for and with these regulatory organizations, giving us a clear understanding of regulations and safety procedures.
When it comes to air travel, there is nothing more important than safety on the ground. Anything to do with an aircraft begins at assembly, and from there, maintenance and routine checks are critical to ensure everything is working as it should. There are strong correlations between lack of maintenance and the incidence of accidents in every aspect of our lives, and air travel is no different. Sheffield Aerospace is dedicated to aviation support and the importance of maintaining safety and compliance within the industry.
Talk to us about aviation support when you need to know what regulations and policies are required in your business to keep yourself and others safe while in the air. We are your source for air travel solutions, maintaining compliance in the market, and ensuring the longevity of your aviation business ventures. We support your mission to reduce costs while increasing reliability and protecting not only the safety of travel, but also your company’s reputation.
Our experts can give you detailed information on the regulatory bodies that manage all aspects of the safest way to travel. Contact us for more details on aviation support and feel more confident about safety and compliance.